The Institute's publications take stakeholders on a journey into the world where the ever-changing cyber threat landscape intersects with digital business risk.
The publications are designed to help organizations understand the relationship between cybersecurity and digital business value and how to leverage that relationship to create an adaptive, cyber-resilient digital enterprise.
The publications provide:
- The guidance all employees need to understand the fundamentals of digital business value and risk, its threat landscape, the NIST Cybersecurity Framework, and the role they play in deterring digital risk.
- The guidance practitioners and business leaders need to communicate with C-Level executives about the business value a NIST Cybersecurity program brings to existing digital business applications and employee productivity programs
- The guidance practitioners need to create an adaptive, cyber-resilient digital value management system that is fit for use, auditable for purpose, and aligned with global cybersecurity frameworks, standards, and regulations.
- The guidance executives need to create a Digital Value Management System (DVMS) capable of leveraging existing business systems (NIST-CSF, GRC, etc.) to establish a culture of Creating, Protecting, and Delivering digital business value
The DVMS Institute is partnering with industry-leading training providers to accelerate and scale an organization’s NIST Cybersecurity Framework and Digital Value Management competence.
It does this by providing NCSP®
upskilling pathways for all employees within an organization.
NCSP® Training Programs teach
- The fundamentals of digital business, its risks, what is the NIST Cybersecurity Framework, and the role it plays in helping organizations manage its digital risk and value
- The fundamentals of the NIST Cybersecurity Framework (NIST-CSF) and how it creates a new way to communicate with C-Level executives about the business value a NIST -CSF program brings to existing digital business applications and employee productivity programs.
- Practitioner guidance on a Fast-Track approach to assessing, engineering, implementing, and operationalizing the NIST Cybersecurity Framework 800-53 controls across an enterprise and its supply chain.
- Practitioner guidance on how to create a Digital Value Management System (DVMS) capable of leveraging existing business systems (NIST-CSF, GRC, etc.) to establish a culture of Creating, Protecting, and Delivering digital business value
The DVMS Training & Mentoring Practice provides organizations of any size with expert guidance and training on building an adaptive cyber risk management program that is ﬁt for use, auditable for purpose, and compliant with government regulations and standards.
- DVMS Awareness Training Workshop
This program introduces all employees to the fundamentals of digital business, digital business risk, and the NIST Cybersecurity Framework. - DVMS Core Team Certiﬁcation Training Workshop
This program leverages the NCSP® Foundation and Practitioner certification training programs to prepare the core team for the baseline NIST-CSF cyber risk assessment.
- DVMS Program Design Workshop
This program introduces the team to the fundamentals of creating the core NIST-CSF Program and Team.
- DVMS Assessment Workshop
This program teaches the core team how to assess an organization’s current cyber risk management state (practices, controls, etc.) and identify the gaps that must be mitigated to realize an organization’s future cyber risk management state.
- DVMS Implementation, Operations & Innovation Training Workshop
This program teaches the Implementation, Operations, and Improvement teams how to leverage the NCSP FastTrack™ model to adapt the controls and management systems necessary to support the organization’s cyber risk management plan.
- DVMS Management Platform Workshop
This program helps the organization identify and select a platform to deliver the management and reporting capabilities outlined in the organization’s strategic plan.
The DVMS Institute established the NIST Cybersecurity Professional (NCSP®) Community of Practice to provide its members a support network focused on helping organizations of any size build an adaptive, cyber risk management program and workforce that is fit for use, auditable for purpose and compliant with the NIST Cybersecurity Framework and other government regulations and standards.
Unlike other institutions, we do not charge fees other than those associated with the value-added services that may be offered by the Institute or its contributing member network.
The Institute enables its members to:
- Share ideas, participate in online events, and expand one’s NIST Cybersecurity Professional (NCSP®) network
- Become an NCSP Solutions provider specializing in one or more of the following NCSP specialty areas
- Content Development
- Consulting Mentor
- Program Manager
- Project Manager
- Executive Sponsors
- IT & Cybersecurity Subject Matter Expert
- Reseller of the NCSP programs
- Become eligible to participate in an expert-led NCSP Masters level training course that takes candidates on a deep dive into creating DVMS-CPD case studies across all the critical sectors that can be leveraged by the community in general
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|